Phases of the Program
- Mentoring and networking- learn from real entrepreneurs.
- “Future of Work” – imagine a career to realize passion and purpose.
- Prototype Design of a global challenge for impact.
- Pitch deck and Pitchfest competition.
- Societal challenges demand new solutions and different ways of approaching problems. Creating jobs of the future and finding new, innovative ways to tackle challenges requires an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The entrepreneurial mindset is applicable to any situation in which ideas, creativity, and a focus on partners are used to solve problems.
- The traditional career path is becoming a thing of the past where up to 50 percent of students now entering college will be self-employed or will freelance at some point in their careers. This is the “Future of Work.”
- On November 7, explore how the entrepreneurial mindset leads you on a journey towards personal growth and development, empowerment, and the future of work. Engage in meaningful networking and mentoring by collaborating with entrepreneurs to learn about skillset development and methods to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- On November 14, engage in a career fair where real-world entrepreneurs will post career opportunities, interview you, and hire you. This simulated fair allows you to join and work with entrepreneurs as part of a team to solve problems. On December 5 and 9, design a solution and pitch.
An entrepreneurial mindset involves initiative, adaptability, collaboration, creativity, problem-solving, future orientation and, risk-taking.