Incredible things are happening with the Communities for Change Program:
Host your Next Event at Impact Hub
Impact Hub Boulder
1877 Broadway, Suite 100
Boulder, CO 80302
To host your event at Impact Hub Please fill out our Event Venue Rental Form. Our events team will contact you to confirm your event request.
Host your event in one of Boulder’s hotbeds for innovation and positive change.
Impact Hub exists as a space and community supporting positive social and environmental impact of all kinds and we’d love to host your nonprofit’s event soon! Partner with us to market your event to our tight-knit community of thousands of cause-driven followers.
Event Services Included
- Event Support: Our team is committed to helping you create an incredible event from start to finish! During each event, an Impact Hub staff member will be onsite to train you in AV setup and usage as well as assisting you throughout the event
- Event Marketing: We’ll help market your event by sharing your event flyer in our coworking space, on our in-house events calendar, on our website and social media channels, and on our events newsletter (reaching 3,000+ people). We can also make an online event registration page if you so desire.
Event Space Amenities
- AV: The Hub is equipped with a full AV system with two microphones, VGA and HDMI connection, projector, screen, and slide clicker.
- Furniture: We have easily movable chairs, tables, and walls to create the perfect layout for your event.
- Breakout Rooms: We have breakout rooms available for small groups and meetings (see more info on these below).
- Coffee & Tea: We offer free coffee and tea to groups of 25 people or less.
Event Rental Pricing
Additional BreakOut Room Options During Events
Note: Services including graphic design for social media or event flyer, IHB newsletter, marketing on Boulder online events sites, running AV during the event, or running registration are not included in base event pricing but are available upon request. We ask that event bookings are made 30 days in advance.
About our space
Over the last 5+ years of cultivating the Boulder Impact Community, we’ve seen some really exceptional people come through our doors. Impact investors, local and global changemakers, impact-driven entrepreneurs, dedicated citizens, and many more from the larger Impact Hub Boulder Network. Because of the dedicated community we serve, we’re selective about the subject matter of the events in our space. If you’re planning an event with positive impact through business or community at its core, we want to work with you.
Our Event Space is available Monday-Friday 5:30 PM -10:30 PM. Weekend availability is determined on a case by case basis. We have many incredible events happening in our space throughout the week, so please fill out our event request form or email our event team to confirm your desired date and time are available.
Get Inspired by Past Events at the Hub!
Impact Hub Events FAQ
Yes! We have a list of recommended caterers at different price points that we’d be happy to share with you.
We can accommodate up to about 100 people seated and 250 standing.
Our Event Space is generally available Monday-Friday 5:30 PM -10:30 PM. Weekend availability is determined on a case by case basis. We have many incredible events happening in our space throughout the week, so we’ll confirm that the space is available at your desired date and time. It’s best to book your event at least 3 weeks out so we can offer multiple scheduling options to suit your needs and preferences.
We have many amenities available to help you create an exceptional event in our space!
- Hub Staff will assist in setting up and cleaning up the space before and after the event
- AV setup and training before the event
- Creation of Online Event Registration Page
- Impact Hub Facebook Event Page
- Impact Hub Website event page
- Marketing your event in our coworking space
- Marketing your event on our Social Media Channels
If you’d like extra support we also offer the following services for a small fee:
- Graphic design for social media posts, event cover image, or event flyer
- Marketing your event on Boulder online event listing websites
- Running AV / running slides during your event
- Running registration before or during your event
Yes. You will need to secure a Special Events Liquor License from the City of Boulder at least 30 days prior to holding your event in our space. If you have any questions about how to obtain the paperwork for this process, we would be more than happy to send you the link.