- This event has passed.
Impact Investing Lunch & Learn
July 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Those interested in engaged philanthropy and impact investing are welcome to attend. DAFs can help Nonprofits, Small or Medium Sized Businesses, Individuals, Advisors, and Consultants.
- July 11: Brown Bag Lunch @ Impact Hub Boulder – Drinks Provided – 12-2pm
- July 11: Hosted Dinner @ Dushanbe Tea House – 7 pm
- July 12: Hosted Coffee / Tea @ Dushanbe Tea House – 10:30 am
LEARN & ASK
- What’s a Donor Advised Fund?
- Why are more and more donors and advisors using them?
- Why is it important that they be mission-aligned?
- What’s the current performance of mission-aligned investments in today’s market?
- What’s unique about Triskeles?
- How does Triskeles compare with other impact investment foundations?