Thank you for your contribution and commitment to the future of Boulder!
The Communities for Change program is bringing together diverse leaders to co-create the climate innovations of Boulder’s future. Learn more about our program here.
Sponsor a Seat in Our Program – Your $2000 tax deductible contribution will go towards:
- Sponsoring 1 community participant seat in our program to ensure a changemaker from a low-income, underrepresented community of Boulder will benefit from this program.
- Achieving a greater diversity of voices and perspectives are represented in the conversation about climate action and are part of co-creating the solutions Boulder needs.
- Giving local changemakers the high-level facilitation, training, and mentorship to create solutions that address the larger systems at play in our city.
- Making this program free to participants and offering resources like transportation, childcare, and dinner to participants to eliminate all personal barriers to participating.
Sponsor the Overall Program – Your sponsorship will go towards the following:
- Community Member Scholarships for seats in the program
- Prototype Support and Mentorship
- Community Events
- Impact Hub Membership
- Learning Journeys for Participants
Support Communities for Change via Impact Hub Boulder’s 501c3 nonprofit, Impact Hub Academy and give a life-changing opportunities to leaders in our community. We are thankful for your contribution
Special Thanks to our Lead Sponsor
Interested in a Strategic Partnership?
We encourage funders and corporations interested in making larger sponsorships, gifts, grants, or donations to connect with our Program Director, Maiyu Ondaro.